Not much sun, sea and sand BUT lots of sanding, sweating and swearing!!!
Steve aka 'The Cable Guy' installing the DSTV dish... Cazz and John laying the concrete for the kitchen tops...
Still a bit to do but at last it is starting to look like a 'home'!
5 comments:
HaHa welcome to the world of blogging, looks fantastic. Wish I could be there to help you guys!!!
Kurtis
Good job! Looks great! You all missed your true vocation. In fact, we have a bathroom in need of retiling and a front door that needs replacing. Shortie, are you for it? We will provide the accomodation and food. Haha. Seriously, it really looks fantastic. And it's making us miss Durbs and Moz even more! Ka
Oh Wow. It looks fabulous.
Concrete work tops - love it.
I know that jealousy is a sin but I'm going to hell anyway so I can say I am totally jealous.
Shame it is not around the corner from rainy London.
love
Brian and Alison
....and here we are tossing up between Spain (which I hate - too many English!) and Greece for this years 'dump the kids and run' holiday!!!
Well done you 2!
Floss xx
You do know you are all welcome ANYTIME!!! xxx
Post a Comment